Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 5, 2013

Dear Family,

Well...

Turns out you were right. My toe and my elbow injuries were really just some opposition to overcome before THE BEST WEEK EVER...

We started off the week with a goal to set a baptismal date every day. We did it 5 out of seven days. We found a ridiculous amount of new investigators. We found a couple that's already married (never happens). It's a wonderful thing. I now fear that I will leave the area and not get to see all these wonderful people make covenants with God. But I'll let you know next monday. I'm definitely getting a new companion, at least, and probably a new area. But we'll see.

The Scotts are back! How crazy! I cannot believe how fast time goes.

Well, another couple that I taught is getting baptized by the other missionaries in our ward this week. I am super excited to go to a wedding. I get to be a witness in an uruguayo wedding. It's gonna be awesome.

Uruguay is warming up as well. Yesterday there was a little period of time where you couldn't see your breath inside our house!

I am way excited to be a part of this exciting time in the period of the church. And our new president gets here tomorrow. I have a feeling this man is gonna change my life. 

Love you all! 

Elder Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment