Monday, December 9, 2013

Nov. 25, 2013

Dear Dad,

Well, our people are having a rough time, living here in montevideo, it's hard for them to find time to receive us. The old lady brenda fell sick and couldn't make it to church on Sunday, but our boy Alexis made it to church after a birthday party on saturday night, no small feat in uruguay. They take birthdays really seriously, all birthday parties last at least eight hours, so when adults are involved and they have to start after work, they're up till like six in the morning. Alexis is a champ. He's getting baptized on Saturday.

I thought it was really interesting what you said about my spiritual gifts, because lately I feel like I've become psychic. I am a flippin mindbender. The other day we met a kid on the street and were teaching him a bit, and suddenly the spirit inserted a bit of knowledge in my mind, and suddenly I just asked him, "Who died in your family?" This kid was stunned, but he said his brother died, so we taught him about the plan of salvation. The mission has really been good for my psychic gifts, gracias a Dios.

I am really hungry just thinking about thanksgiving. Enough said.

Basically I'm just marching along, evrything is going fine. 

Love you all, enjoy your turkey, lest you someday find your self in a country where they don't eat it.
çAndy

No comments:

Post a Comment