Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 2, 2013

Hello all

I've been good this week. It's starting to become spring here in uruguay. It's super nice. Quite beautiful. We as well are feeling the Lord's blessings. We had my first baptism in this area last week, and next week I'll send the picture, because I forgot my camera cord today. It was quite miraculous though. Me esforcé por vivir el Evangelio a un nivel muy alto y vimos las bendiciones. It was really a cacophony of seemingly unsolvable problems being solved by miracles. No baptismal clothes, the water heater not working, the ward mission leader basically resigning, all overcome by pure spiritual inspiration. We did it! And we had a ton of people come to church too! I really saw the miracle of these peoples progression as I worked hard on my own personal righteousness.

But dang. This place i'm sitting in just started playing thriller. 

I had a super unique experience this week. You should ask me to tell you about it when I get home.



So basically I'm very excited. I'll let you know when the birthday package gets here. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve the lord, and I continue trying to not let it go to waste.

Love, 

Elder Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment