Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013


I'm doing great! We had a really good week, and yesterday we had the best day I've ever had in my mission! We helped to reactivate a guy who didn't want to come back to church, and he said he felt really
happy and different. I told him he looks different now, that he has a light that he didn't have before, and right as he started to bear his testimony about the blessings of returning to church, his brother and sister in law walked in with a book of mormon, they both sat down and said, we want to get baptized. So that's awesome. And almost the same thing happened with a sister in the branch, her niece and like four kids want to get baptized. BUT... I'm leaving. Tomorrow. Elder Kempton is training and I'm training and opening an area?!?!?! Aeroparque. Right in the heart of montevideo. Basically as far away as you can get from where I am right now. I'm kind of freaked out because I'm going to have an oro and have no clue about the area. But the Lord qualifies who he calls. So vamos arriba.

Also, here's some pictures of the highlights of this change.
Andy's companion, Elder Kempton, and the mystic goat
Elder Pyper and the mystic goat.
Baptism of a little girl in their ward
So I'm off to another adventure. It's gonna be crazy. And Elder Kempton and his oro are gonna baptize like six people this change because of the solid foundation we built!

Yeah, I really don't know what to say. Except are the states going to war? Uruguayos keep telling me that.

Ok, love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment