Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April 14, 2014

Dear Dad,
Well...

How long have you been in Texas? I imagine you're probably lonely out there anyway, regardless of how long it's been, being away from family is not fun. Are you getting to fly those big old planes yet? How much longer are you gonna be gone from home?

Well yeah, so our week was a little better, it's been kind of a weird challenge this change. The Lord had some interesting situations in store for me. We've got the changes coming up this week, the assistants already told me I'm leaving, so I have to deal with that this week, haha. Putting in the extra mile when I know it will make no difference in my life cause I'm leaving anyway. So I'll write you on tuesday and tell you where I'm going. I'm getting pretty tired. I think I said it before, but it's kind of astonishing. I heard someone this week tell me that missionaries in walking missions walk two and a half times around the world in their mission. I don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised. My legs are far from fresh, haha. I have flippin huge muscles on the front of my shins from lifting my toes up with every step I take, and the rest of my legs have melted away. Pray me some strength, I'm kind of doubting my body will make it through, haha.

I love you guys, maybe I didn't tell you enough when I was still home, but you were really fantastic parents. Thanks for putting me on the right path and keeping me there until I finally was converted enough to stay there myself. I can't wait to see you guys, I have reserved a little time to be trunky every morning, when we sing our companionship hymn, every day we sing one number less as a countdown. We are gonna be on hymn 135 tomorrow. Also I am starting to read a section of doctrine and covenants every day. Tomorrow I read 4. So yeah. I miss you all, what can I say?

Love you un montòn!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment