Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Dear family,

It has been a pretty good week. We saw some really big miracles this week, remember Luis who was getting baptized soon? We've been praying that we can have the chance to share the gospel with his family so he's not alone, and he aqui, he decides that he wants to share his happiness with them. So we're gonna have a charla with the whole family this week!

The music needs to be in mp3 format I believe. There's a way to convert it with itunes, if you need some help you can ask aaron ralstin, he's the one who taught me how.

I am so happy that elder kempton called! That's crazy that he's home already. The time flies so fast here. He really is an incredible missionary. I learned a lot about how to commit myself to do something and then do it from him. He knows how to accomplish his goals. Great man.

And oh my heck, rachel graduated? And connor and josh went? That's crazy. 

Still working on being the missionary I want to. It's hard. It's become my quest, but I have a hard time stopping it from being something selfish or ambitious in my mind. That's pretty much the opposite of what we want. But luckily hard work cures all. And we're working hard. We're gonna have a couple get baptized pretty soon, so that will be awesome, and then hopefully two or three more after them. We're starting to see the fruits of our labor. But there is always room for improvement. I have been very humbled in the last two weeks. Funny how the Lord does that sometimes. But he always provides the tools to make yourself better. I appreciate all the prayers and support, I really feel it. This has been a tough area for me, because it's hard to work hard traditionally. You can't just talk to everyone after it gets dark, it's just too dangerous. So I've had to work hard in other ways, like the more subtle grocery store line contacts, or bus stop contacts. It's been weird, but I feel better as I try to lift my voice as the sound of the trump.

But anyway, I love you all, hope to see you someday!

Elder Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment