Monday, June 3, 2013

May 26, 2013

What the heck? 

Everything exciting always happens when I'm on my mission, haha! First of all, I heard about these tornadoes from Uruguayos in the street, and the only thing they could tell me was that a town of 50,000 got leveled. That didn't sit too well with me, I was sure it wasn't Enid, cause I would've heard about it faster, but still, what a tragedy.

I'm very glad to hear about all the doings of my siblings. They are a bunch of superstars. It's absolutely crazy how talented they all are. I also cannot believe that rachel graduated. I thought I just did that! It is so awesome to hear about you guys having missionary opportunities, me and the bishop here in this ward are trying to really get everybody involved in the work, a new approach for me, but something I wish I had done everywhere else. And I'm already seeing miracles as God gives them answers to their prayers to find people and invite them to be taught in their home. 

I'm super happy with what's going on here, but I'm humbled once again to learn of my weaknesses. I've had the opportunity early on in my mission to work with some truly legendary missionaries, so I know exactly how to serve, I know what I need to do. But it takes so much mental toughness to do it. Anyway, I'm back on a diligence kick. I've learned something new about the word. Me and Elder Ve'e live on our own now, so we're more focused up. I'm way excited to keep working.

All I can say to you all is serve the Lord. That will make you happier than anything else.

Love 
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment