Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 24, 2013

Dear Family,

The week was pretty eventful. We had to leave the area a ton, did a few exchanges, but even with all that, Cristian still got baptized. Picture enclosed. It was flippin nuts too. We're talking broken pipes, boiling water to fill the font during sacrament meeting, stirring around the boiling/freezing water with a chair, and still everyone almost caught hypothermia. But it was the best baptismal service I'd ever seen.

It is great to hear about all the baptisms and stuff. The Lord is really hastening the work. I wish I could have watched that broadcast in English, it was super weird hearing president bowman translated to spanish. That was so cool! The home stake is representing! 

It's true that another change is due, I'm thinking I might be out of there. They're really sending me all over the place pretty quick. But we'll see. Usually they leave the oro in his area to get a new companion. Next time I email you guys, I'll know if I'm leaving or not. Vamos a ver.

I'm starting to feel really good. Everybody is telling me there's only a year left. But I don't care. I'm never leaving! 

Oh yeah, what the heck is on this flash drive you guys sent me? Is there like 17 songs of Kendall and Kenny and Spencer messing around with the piano? And also there is muse on there. I don't know whose fault that is, haha, but I'm not touching that till I get home. But seriously, that package was money. Latinos love beef jerky, it turns out. Thanks a lot!

Well, I think that's all. I'll keep you informed. Love you all, have a great week. Keep it classy.

Elder Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment