Monday, June 3, 2013

May 5, 2013

Hola family, how ya doing?

Ok, I'll get right to business, we've got huns to defeat.

This sunday, I will calling Rachel's skype account at some point in between 4:30 and 5:00 uruguayo time. Probably closer to five, but we'll see. I hope you can all be there!!

Well, here in Uruguay, they actually have no clue what tortillas are. If you find those in a store, you gotta buy em, because who knows when you're gonna see tortillas next. We have a poor man's European diet. Since we're basically in the slums of outskirt Montevideo right now, we do not eat a lot of steak. Mostly pasta and rice. There's a really good dish called canalones that is crepes filled with meat and sauce. That's one of my favorites. And we eat a crapload of chicken.

Rachel's teaching primary? Oh my gosh. We can't have that maniac influencing the next generation of leaders in the church. Naw just kidding. But seriously that's super awesome. I'm proud. 

I think that's it for now, the only thing that i would love to have would be that black coat that I left at home. I need something that is waterproof and smaller than the coat I have now.

We had a weird week. I couldn't possibly describe it all here, just ask me on sunday. 

Love you all! See you soon!
Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment