Monday, June 3, 2013

May 20, 2013

Wow, things sound crazy around there. Tell rachel good job. 

Well, here's the change news, they're gonna take the other two missionaries out of the ward and let me whitewash the other half of the area. More headaches to come for real. But we had a really great week and we saw a lot of miracles. So we'll try to take advantage of them. So this change will probably be a lot easier to focus because there'll only be two of us in the house. Nice. 

Our bishop is one of the greatest bishops I've ever seen here. Or ever. I've started to work a lot more closely with him, and I really think we are about to revolutionize the kingdom of the Lord here. We found a lot of new investigators lately and we're about to inherit some good ones. We'll see how it goes. 

Well sorry guys, there's not a ton new around here. I'll let you know some better news next week.

Love 
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment