Monday, June 3, 2013

May 12, 2013

Dear Dad,

Yeah that was awesome. It left me feeling really happy. It was great to see the family, Ellie and Bekah look way older! What the heck?! That family who I was with is very special, they have only known me for like a month, but already I feel like a son to them. And they love you guys too. I am proud of mom. I have such a big testimony of how the Lord uses our weak and pathetic efforts to serve to answer other peoples prayers and communicate with his children. The more you seek to do his will, the more people tell you that you said exactly what they needed to hear. It's awesome. Well thanks for sending another package, you guys are the best missionary family ever! Have a great week, there'll be more news to come!

Love 
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment